Due to the current coronavirus situation, we have put in place preventive measures to protect patients and our employees. Thank you for accepting them and helping us to comply with them. If you have any questions or are interested in undergoing consultations and check-ups remotely, please contact us at +420 222 999 000.
Frequently asked questions related to COVID-19, which you can download here:
We ask all patients to follow the instructions of the Proton Therapy Center's staff. Do not to enter the building without respiratory (nose, mouth) protective equipment. Suitable equipment is a respirator or nano mask. If the instructions are not followed, entry to the building will not be allowed.
- Up-to-date information on the actions taken by the Proton Therapy Center is available at:
- All patients who returned from abroad in the past 14 days, where they stayed for more than 12 hours, are requested to:
- follow the current Protective Measure of the Ministry of Health of the Czech Republic (especially undergoing antigen/RT-PCR test according to country risk and compliance with quarantine measures), and
- inform PTC of this fact via the above-mentioned contact details and agree on further action.
- For your initial and follow-up consultations, please arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before the scheduled time.
- For your MRI and PET/CT examinations, please arrive no earlier than 20 minutes before the scheduled time.
- We ask all patients to be accompanied by a maximum of 1 person for examinations and treatment (with the exception of pediatric patients, who may be accompanied by more than one person).
- However, an escort is possible for the initial consultation of patients. Exceptions are also pediatric patients and patients with physical or sensory disabilities.
- Please keep a sufficient personal distance – at least 2 meters – from our staff and other patients or persons waiting in the reception area on the second and fifth floor.
- If you are already a PTC patient and are undergoing proton therapy, please arrive no earlier than 10 minutes in advance. Our goal is to reduce the number of people present in one room to the greatest possible extent.
- After undergoing all the medical procedures you have been scheduled for, we kindly ask you to leave the Proton Therapy Center as soon as possible.
- If you notice you have any symptoms such as runny nose, cough, fever, shortness of breath, indigestion, etc., we ask that you do not enter the Proton Therapy Center at all. Postpone the date of your initial consultation and contact your general practitioner. If you are a patient already undergoing treatment at our facility, please inform us on your situation without personal contact (you can reach out to us via phone, e-mail, or chat) and we will instruct you on how to proceed.
- If anyone in your circle has tested positive for coronavirus, please let us know before arriving to PTC.
- If you are planning to travel abroad prior to starting your treatment at PTC, the first day of treatment may be postponed by 14 days from the date of your return to the Czech Republic.
- Read the instructions and information carefully and follow the basic hygiene rules as stated in leaflets available at the reception.