When entering the building, all patients are asked to follow the instructions of the staff of the Proton Center. Please enter the building with your mouth and nose covered with a mask. Always enter the PTC premises with a mask or respirator without exhalation valve. If you have a respirator with an exhalation valve, cover it with a cloth mask. You will not be allowed to enter the building if you do not follow these instructions.
- For your initial and follow-up examinations, please arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before the scheduled time of the examination.
- For your MRI and PET/CT examinations, please arrive no earlier than 30 minutes in advance.
- Upon arriving at the PTC, ring the bell labelled “Recepce”. The receptionist will screen you through Intercom (speaking device) by asking several questions. Only patients passing the screening will be allowed to enter the Proton Center building.
- We would like to ask all the patients to come to the examination unaccompanied, if possible. Exceptions are paediatric patients and patients with physical or sensory disabilities.
- If you come by car, a PTC employee will provide you (after the screening) with printed documents and several informed consent forms to fill in. Please fill out these documents in your car. After you have read and completed everything, call the phone number provided on the folder.
- If you come by public transport, you will be allowed to enter the building after the screening. You will receive printed documents to read and informed consent forms to fill out.
- In the entry hall of the Proton Therapy Center, there are tables with questionnaires prepared for patients who have come by public transport. You will be asked to give a written confirmation that you do not have any signs of COVID-19 infection. You will submit this questionnaire to the receptionist after completing it. Afterwards, you will be allowed to take a number from the waiting system.
- Please keep a sufficient personal distance - at least 2 meters - from our staff and other patients or persons waiting in the reception area on the second and fifth floor.
- If you are already a PTC patient and are undergoing proton therapy, please arrive no earlier than 10 minutes in advance. Our goal is to reduce the number of people present in one room to the greatest possible extent.
- After undergoing all the medical procedures thatyou have been provided by PTC, we kindly ask you to leave the Proton Therapy Center as soon as possible.
- With reference to the declaration of the state of emergency in the Czech Republic, we would like to ask you to strictly observe the emergency measures issued by the Ministry of Health of the Czech Republic. Extensive information on the disease is available on the website of the Ministry of Health.
- If you have any respiratory symptoms or any breathing difficulties, try to postpone your consultation or PTC examination, if possible. If you are a patient already undergoing treatment, we ask you to provide us with all the information without direct personal contact (via phone, email, chat). We will give you further instructions.
- Furthermore, it is advised to postpone any PTC consultation or examination if you have stayed in one of the high-risk, affected areas in recent weeks. We ask you to postpone your appointment even if you have no respiratory symptoms or breathing difficulties.
- If possible, avoid travelling by public transport.
- Read the instructions and information carefully and follow the basic hygiene rules as stated in leaflets (available at the reception).